Online booking solutions for businesses
Appointedd is a booking tool, a team, and a vision: to make anything, or anyone, bookable online in as little as two taps.
Founded in 2011 by CEO Leah Hutcheon, Appointedd now operates across 23 countries, powers scheduling for businesses of all sizes, and helps them turn services into bookable experiences.
Combining the ease and convenience of 24/7 online booking with intelligent data and curated customer journeys, Appointedd offers a scalable solution to scheduling that doesn’t compromise on the personal touch.
Situated at the heart of the Edinburgh startup scene, Appointedd collaborates with clients, customers, and the community, to take the pain out of the booking process, allowing you to spend less time ‘scheduling’ and more time ‘doing’.
Driven by a team of smart innovators, Appointedd is focused on enabling our customers to grow their businesses and gain a competitive edge. We share our expertise and knowledge so that our clients can give the best possible experience to their customers. We encourage every member of our team to behave in an entrepreneurial, disruptive way, always looking to find better ways of doing things. Appointedd is based in the UK and works with businesses worldwide.
Hayweight House, 23 Lauriston Street, Edinburgh, EH3 9DQ
Awards & accolades
Ranked 19th in the Critical Databases category of the 2018 IP League Table
Ranked 11th in the Brand & Reputation category of the IP League Table
Ranked 5th in the Software category of the 2018 IP League Table
CEO Leah Hutcheon finalist for Entrepreneur of the Year at The Scottish Women’s Awards 2017
CEO Leah Hutcheon runner up for Innovation Entrepreneur of the Year, and winner of Small Business Entrepreneur of the Year in Great British Entrepreneur Awards 2017
Ranked in top 20 for Critical Databases in the IP League Table 2017
Ranked 4th for software in the IP League Table 2017
Shortlisted for a Scottish Business Award 2017
- Scottish Field — Free ‘Click and Collect’ help for essential stores
- A1 Retail — Appointedd Offer Retailers Free Click and Collect Booking Service To Meet Latest Lockdown Restrictions
- Edinburgh Evening News — Half of us will never return to pre-pandemic shopping habits, according to survey by Edinburgh firm
- Insider — Almost half of shoppers ‘won’t return to their previous level of in-store shopping’
- Insider — Online booking system company helps students go home for Christmas
- The Scotsman — The impact on Scottish entrepreneurs of a major awards win
- Retail Technology — Space NK gets online makeover to combat COVID
- Metro — Progress: How are high street businesses are coping having reopened post-lockdown…
- Giftware Review — Appointedd releases Shop Safely Survey results
- Professional Jeweller — 75% of consumers want to book appointments before shopping post-lockdown
- Internet Retailing — Online booking of entry slots and fitting rooms among the innovations shoppers want to see when they head back to the High Street
- GC Magazine — It’s retail, but not as we know it, according to new survey
- The Scotsman — Coronavirus: Edinburgh’s Appointedd offers free software services for SMEs hit by outbreak
- Insider — Online booking firm Appointedd offers services for free to Covid-19 hit SMEs
- Scottish Financial News — Chiene + Tait supports Appointedd’s new employee share scheme launch
- DIGIT — Positive Outlook for 2020 at Edinburgh Technology Startup
- The Herald — Startup Summit energises a thousand delegates in the capital
- DIGIT — Independent Financial Advisers Can Win by Tackling Regulation the Evergreen Way
- Insider — Insider meets the movers and shakers at Turing Fest
- DIGIT — The Art of Leadership: An Interview With Appointedd CEO Leah Hutcheon
- DIGIT — Appointedd CEO, Leah Hutcheon: Fixing the Female Funding Gap
- Umi — Fixing the female funding gap
- Forbes — Bridging The Gap: 5 Online-To-Offline Retail Innovations Reviving The Store
- The Herald — The Cool List: Scotland’s movers, shakers and rule breakers
- Insider — Appointedd names new operations director