Appointedd provides advanced online booking and scheduling software, giving businesses of every size and shape the most effective way to take appointments from any device, in any timezone and in multiple languages.
Our cloud-based, evergreen solution provides advanced functionality to some of the world’s leading brands, helping them to increase profitable customer engagements by simplifying the customer journey. With fast and easy implementation, full guidance and training, and the ability to work with existing processes and legacy systems, Appointedd is the simplest, most effective way to improve the digital maturity of your business and see complete return on investment.
Appointedd delivers online scheduling for a diverse mix of companies across the globe, from solopreneurs running car valeting companies and photography studios, to a UK PLC and a Silicon Valley security firm that supplies 50% of the Fortune 500.
Our philosophy is that time is the most precious commodity your business has, and we want to help you make the most of it.
Driven by a team of smart innovators, Appointedd is focused on enabling our customers to grow their businesses and gain a competitive edge. We share our expertise and knowledge so that our clients can give the best possible experience to their customers. We encourage every member of our team to behave in an entrepreneurial, disruptive way, always looking to find better ways of doing things.
Appointedd is based in the UK and works with businesses worldwide.
23 Lauriston Street
Edinburgh EH3 9DQ
Awards & accolades
Ranked 19th in the Critical Databases category of the 2018 IP League Table
Ranked 11th in the Brand & Reputation category of the IP League Table
Ranked 5th in the Software category of the 2018 IP League Table
CEO Leah Hutcheon finalist for Entrepreneur of the Year at The Scottish Women’s Awards 2017
CEO Leah Hutcheon runner up for Innovation Entrepreneur of the Year, and winner of Small Business Entrepreneur of the Year in Great British Entrepreneur Awards 2017
Ranked in top 20 for Critical Databases in the IP League Table 2017
Ranked 4th for software in the IP League Table 2017
Shortlisted for a Scottish Business Award 2017
- Herald Scotland — The Cool List: Scotland’s movers, shakers and rule breakers
- Insider — Appointedd names new operations director
- BQ Live — Appointedd enters new phase of global growth
- Insider — Does Scotland provide a good environment to support female entrepreneurs?
- SBNN — Leah Hutcheon wins UK Small Business Entrepreneur of the Year
- Wired — The best startups in Edinburgh
- Scottish Business News Network — Scottish business success stories ‘tie the knot’
- Business Insider — The 29 coolest female startup founders in the UK
- Techworld — Here are 319 women in the UK who could speak at your tech event
- The Herald — Edinburgh software firm is Appointedd for success
- EIN News — UK Tech Firms AppInstitute and Appointedd partner to help businesses streamline online services through their own app
- OPP.Today — The benefits of scheduling software to improve business efficiency
- The Herald — EY names entrepreneur finalists
- The Scotsman — Billy Jones: Is there a reason to get ticked off when the clocks go forward?
- The Herald — Online booking firm Appointedd signs deal with AEVI marketplace
- Invest Edinburgh — Appointedd broadens global reach with strategic partnership
- BBC News — Online booking firm Appointedd secures global partnership
- The Scotsman — Appointedd broadens global reach with strategic partnership
- The Scotsman — Leah Hutcheon: Capital city offers start-up ventures an excellent base
- Spreng Thomson — Leah Hutcheon books 2016 BWS International Growth of the Year award
- The Scotsman — Bookings app maker has globe in its grasp
- Daily Business — Appointedd lands biggest ever deal with US network
- The Scotsman — Scotland’s top ’40 under 40′ business innovators revealed
- Scottish Business News Network — Leah Hutcheon, CEO & Founder, Appointedd, 36 (40 under 40)
- The Mail on Sunday — Our virtual receptionists are a hit’: Booking firm Appointedd gets a lift with big US deal