Online booking solutions for businesses
Appointedd is a booking tool, a team, and a vision: to make anything, or anyone, bookable online in as little as two taps.
Founded in 2011 by CEO Leah Hutcheon, Appointedd now operates across 23 countries, powers scheduling for businesses of all sizes, and helps them turn services into bookable experiences.
Combining the ease and convenience of 24/7 online booking with intelligent data and curated customer journeys, Appointedd offers a scalable solution to scheduling that doesn’t compromise on the personal touch.
Situated at the heart of the Edinburgh startup scene, Appointedd collaborates with clients, customers, and the community, to take the pain out of the booking process, allowing you to spend less time ‘scheduling’ and more time ‘doing’.
Driven by a team of smart innovators, Appointedd is focused on enabling our customers to grow their businesses and gain a competitive edge. We share our expertise and knowledge so that our clients can give the best possible experience to their customers. We encourage every member of our team to behave in an entrepreneurial, disruptive way, always looking to find better ways of doing things. Appointedd is based in the UK and works with businesses worldwide.
Hayweight House, 23 Lauriston Street, Edinburgh, EH3 9DQ
Awards & accolades
Ranked 19th in the Critical Databases category of the 2018 IP League Table
Ranked 11th in the Brand & Reputation category of the IP League Table
Ranked 5th in the Software category of the 2018 IP League Table
CEO Leah Hutcheon finalist for Entrepreneur of the Year at The Scottish Women’s Awards 2017
CEO Leah Hutcheon runner up for Innovation Entrepreneur of the Year, and winner of Small Business Entrepreneur of the Year in Great British Entrepreneur Awards 2017
Ranked in top 20 for Critical Databases in the IP League Table 2017
Ranked 4th for software in the IP League Table 2017
Shortlisted for a Scottish Business Award 2017
- Herald Scotland — The Cool List: Scotland’s movers, shakers and rule breakers
- Insider — Appointedd names new operations director
- BQ Live — Appointedd enters new phase of global growth
- Insider — Does Scotland provide a good environment to support female entrepreneurs?
- SBNN — Leah Hutcheon wins UK Small Business Entrepreneur of the Year
- Wired — The best startups in Edinburgh
- Scottish Business News Network — Scottish business success stories ‘tie the knot’
- Business Insider — The 29 coolest female startup founders in the UK
- Techworld — Here are 319 women in the UK who could speak at your tech event
- The Herald — Edinburgh software firm is Appointedd for success
- EIN News — UK Tech Firms AppInstitute and Appointedd partner to help businesses streamline online services through their own app
- OPP.Today — The benefits of scheduling software to improve business efficiency
- The Herald — EY names entrepreneur finalists
- The Scotsman — Billy Jones: Is there a reason to get ticked off when the clocks go forward?
- The Herald — Online booking firm Appointedd signs deal with AEVI marketplace
- Invest Edinburgh — Appointedd broadens global reach with strategic partnership
- BBC News — Online booking firm Appointedd secures global partnership
- The Scotsman — Appointedd broadens global reach with strategic partnership
- The Scotsman — Leah Hutcheon: Capital city offers start-up ventures an excellent base
- Spreng Thomson — Leah Hutcheon books 2016 BWS International Growth of the Year award
- The Scotsman — Bookings app maker has globe in its grasp
- Daily Business — Appointedd lands biggest ever deal with US network
- The Scotsman — Scotland’s top ’40 under 40′ business innovators revealed
- Scottish Business News Network — Leah Hutcheon, CEO & Founder, Appointedd, 36 (40 under 40)
- The Mail on Sunday — Our virtual receptionists are a hit’: Booking firm Appointedd gets a lift with big US deal