Appointedd in the press
Appointedd is an Edinburgh-based startup specialising in a cloud-based online booking platform for SME and enterprise businesses. Appointedd was founded in 2011 by Leah Hutcheon in response to an emerging need for flexible online booking. Since launch, Appointedd has gone on to raise £2.5 million in investment and has enjoyed significant global growth, securing a number of high-profile clients including Charlotte Tilbury, Mamas & Papas, and multiple global Fortune 500 firms. The company was recently ranked 5th in the Software category of the IP League Table.
Product fact sheet
- The technology on which the Appointedd system is built is fully agile, feature-rich, innovative, and intuitive, so that the out-of-the-box product is flexible and easily configured to suit a wide range of use cases.
- Our booking apps are accessible on any device, in any timezone, in multiple languages, and in multiple currencies.
- Appointedd cultivates a vibrant culture of innovators who drive the agile nature of our business. Transparency, communication, and respect are our core business values.
- Appointedd never charges for software maintenance or updates to features and functionality.
- Our multi-timezone scheduling functionality is the first of its kind and allows for seamless booking across the globe with no timezone math, while our multi-language booking apps make your services accessible and inclusive for customers overseas.
- Our evergreen model ensures the latest version of the software is available to all users immediately, with no costly or time-consuming upgrades.
- Appointedd offers dedicated account management to offer support throughout the implementation and training process.
- Appointedd is committed to successful, long-term partnerships and our core values of full transparency and clear communication reflect this.
In the press
Notable media mentions
Awards & accolades
Chief Technology Officer
Founder & CEO
Chief Commercial Officer
Chief Operating Officer