Product fact sheet
- The technology on which the Appointedd system is built is fully agile, feature-rich, innovative, and intuitive, so that the out-of-the-box product is flexible and easily configured to suit a wide range of use cases.
- Our booking apps are accessible on any device, in any timezone, in multiple languages, and in multiple currencies.
- Appointedd cultivates a vibrant culture of innovators who drive the agile nature of our business. Transparency, communication, and respect are our core business values.
- Appointedd never charges for software maintenance or updates to features and functionality.
- Our multi-timezone scheduling functionality is the first of its kind and allows for seamless booking across the globe with no timezone math, while our multi-language booking apps make your services accessible and inclusive for customers overseas.
- Our evergreen model ensures the latest version of the software is available to all users immediately, with no costly or time-consuming upgrades.
- Appointedd offers dedicated account management to offer support throughout the implementation and training process.
- Appointedd is committed to successful, long-term partnerships and our core values of full transparency and clear communication reflect this.
“Edinburgh-based software company, Appointedd, is pressing ahead with its international growth strategy by appointing two new senior roles and launching new global functionality.”
“Edinburgh-based online booking specialist Appointedd makes significant new management hire with the appointment of Sarah Freestone, previously of travel giant Skyscanner, as new Operations Director.”
Notable media mentions
Shortlisted for a Scottish Business Award 2017
CEO Leah Hutcheon finalist for Entrepreneur of the Year at The Scottish Women’s Awards 2017
CEO Leah Hutcheon runner up for Innovation Entrepreneur of the Year, and winner of Small Business Entrepreneur of the Year in Great British Entrepreneur Awards 2017
Ranked 19th in the Critical Databases category of the 2018 IP League Table
Ranked 5th in the Software category of the 2018 IP League Table
Ranked 11th in the Brand & Reputation category of the IP League Table
Leah Hutcheon – Founder & CEO
An ex-magazine editor and public affairs professional, Leah is a finalist for EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2017, and an ambassador for Entrepreneurial Scotland.
Greg Dickson – CTO
Greg has a 1st class honours degree in Web Technologies from Edinburgh Napier University and was awarded a medal for outstanding achievements in programme of study.
Sarah Freestone – COO
Sarah has a background in HR and led Skyscanner’s Internal Communications team through the company’s acquistion by Ctrip in 2017.
Paul Reid – Director
Paul is an experienced CTO and CEO following his successful journey from start-up through to exit of a pioneering international software business.
Kenny Fraser – Chairman
Former PwC partner Kenny is a mobile technology expert with extensive knowledge around the SaaS business model.
The Appointedd logo
Appointedd logo is available in .png and .svg format.
Press mockups are available in .png format.