Here at Appointedd, we’re on a mission to be recognised as the best online booking system in the world by enabling anything, or anyone to be booked (or requested) in as little as two taps! We’d love to hear from driven individuals who would be interested in helping us achieve our goals! 🌎
Who are we?
Appointedd was born in 2011 when our founder and CEO, Leah, then a busy magazine editor, found herself unable to book an appointment with her hairdressers (and who hasn’t been there?). She saw a gap in the market for an easy online booking system. From that idea, Appointedd has grown into an industry-leading product, powering everything from small hairdressers and microbusinesses, to multi-national household names, to the NHS. Our customers are supported by a team of 24 ambitious, talented people in their home offices dotted around Edinburgh (and one colleague who has just decamped to Poland to enjoy the pandemic from his hometown).
Our company is being built by a team of incredible people, from a diverse variety of backgrounds – all of whom bring their own skills, creativity and passion to Team Appointedd.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a driven Partnership Manager to join our ambitious team in the centre of Edinburgh. Your primary responsibility will be to nurture Appointedd’s existing partnerships and attract and onboard new partnerships, with the end goal of extending Appointedd’s market share through direct and indirect sales.
Leading the channel side of our sales function, you will be responsible for delivery of key deliverables in this area to help us achieve our growth ambitions. With a keen analytical eye and knowledge of SaaS sales, you will be able to spot opportunities for growth, help the sales team convert leads into deals and own your own channel pipeline to make a direct impact to our growth targets.
Key role and responsibilities:
- Managing partner relationships
- Managing budgets and reaching revenue targets via partner-driven sales
- Drive long term strategy for partnerships
- Monitoring and reporting of key health metrics
- Developing and growing relationships with existing and new channel partners
- Educating partners and resellers to effectively position and sell Appointedd
- Attracting new partners and channel resellers
- Onboarding on new partners (agreeing commercials, closing deal, agreeing necessary training, and getting them set up)
- Managing launch of partnerships and working with marketing on appropriate comms, and joint promotions
- Feeding into marketing for partnerships
- Building partnership strategy
- Building partnership processes and workflows
Who are we looking for?
- You’ll be a superstar ready for your next big challenge
- You have the vision and drive to shape a nascent part of our business
- You’ll have a keen commercial awareness and ambition to grow
- You’ll have an appreciation of technology/software/SaaS
- Experience interacting with partners and resellers is preferable
- You’ll have strong organisational and project management skills
- Your presentation skills and ability to communicate across stakeholder groups and different teams will be excellent
- Relationship-building and networking is something you are excited by
- A tenacity and a driven nature to drive progress and optimise impact is key
- You’ll understand the dynamics of working in a high growth start-up, bring knowledge of SaaS technology or have experience working within a SaaS environment
Why should you apply?
- You are keen to take the next step in your career and want to move into a management position.
- You like being given full ownership of your workload and making a measurable impact in the business.
- You want to be part of a high paced, dynamic team who have big ambitions for the future.
- You want to be empowered to explore and experiment in a supportive environment.
- You’re interested in being a part of a company that values personal and professional development. You will be supported by senior management team who can assist you through regular 1:1s and mentorship.
- You want to hang out with a fun and inclusive team
This all sounds great! How do I apply?
If all of the above has given you the urge to fire an application over to us, great! Please send us your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your covering letter can be short and sweet, but please explain a bit about why you want to work with us and what you think you can bring to the team. If you’re happy to share, we’d ideally like to know your current salary or salary expectations too.
Our interview process normally consists of the following steps:
- 📞 A 15-20 minute phone interview.
- 🏢 A 1 hour competency based interview with two members of our commercial team.
- 💻 A 30 minute follow up call.
No agencies please.