About the company:
Based in the heart of Edinburgh and noted as one of the most exciting startups in Scotland, Appointedd is a hugely exciting tech business with big plans for future growth. This is your opportunity to join us on an exciting journey and have a direct influence on our future success, playing a vital role in our team. We’re a passionate and innovate team with an industry-leading product, currently onboarding household names and breaking into a global marketplace.
Sounds like the kind of place you want to work?
This role will be hugely varied and always busy, it would suit someone who can multitask and would like to have exposure to lots of areas of a growing start up. The Operations Assistant will work within our Ops Team, this team is responsible for: growing our business through account management and other initiatives, providing world class support to our customers, and the inner workings of Appointedd such as finance, HR and legal.
You’ll assist us to manage and grow our customer base. This will involve a wide range of tasks such as reaching out to our small business clients to chase up invoices, helping with implementation of new clients, or helping preparing data packs for some of our customers that are household names. Our customers are our top priority and you’ll be a core part in providing them with world class service.
You’ll help make sure all customers (enterprise and small business) using Appointedd have the best experience, you’ll do this by becoming a product ninja and managing second line support queries from customers.
Office Management, HR, Finance and Reporting
You will take on tasks such as office management, for example ordering, booking travel and general office requirements. You’ll do HR Administration which will include administration of new starts and recruitment, you’ll also be the key point of contact for any team events. You’ll take on finance tasks such as raising invoices, managing expenses and reconciling accounts. Finally, we believe metrics are an important lever for growth, you’ll prepare our monthly growth metrics.
The skills you’ll need to have:
- You’ll be a problem solver who’s able to come up with practical solutions
- Being organised! Attention to detail will be vital to succeed in this role
- Analytical skills, with experience using tools such as excel
- You’ll be an ambitious self-starter with the desire to learn and develop your skills
- You’ll be a starter finisher, to manage small to medium projects end to end
- You’ll be willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in as no two days at Appointedd are the same. This role will be particularly varied.
The benefits of working at Appointedd:
- We work in a beautiful city centre office, with amazing views of Edinburgh Castle.
- You’ll get an Apple MacBook and any equipment you need to do your job
- Support from a talented and passionate team
- Empowerment to explore your creative ideas
- You’ll have full ownership of your workload
- Every Friday we have a team breakfast
- We have Friday team drinks and host a company-wide “Show and tell”
- We can offer a competitive salary and company options are also available, dependent on experience.
How to apply:
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with
- A covering letter that explains why your skill set suits the role requirements. This role is very varied and we understand you won’t have in depth experience in all areas.
- Your CV
- Your salary expectations
Our standard working hours are 9-6pm Monday to Friday however we are flexible on hours and working times for this role, we would also consider part time applications. Getting the right person is the most important thing to us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.