Digital Marketing Executive
About the company:
Based in the heart of Edinburgh and noted as one of the most exciting startups in Scotland, Appointedd is a hugely exciting tech business with big plans for future growth. This is your opportunity to join us on an exciting journey and have a direct influence on our future success, playing a vital role in our marketing team. We’re a passionate and innovate team with an industry-leading product, currently onboarding household names and breaking into a global marketplace.
Sounds like the kind of place you want to work?
The Digital Marketing Executive will work with the Marketing Manager to deliver multi-channel, lead generation activities. The main focus of the role will be to generate and nurture qualified leads for our sales team in line with prospect and MQL target criteria.
You will work to support the marketing team to drive product awareness and engagement through executing impactful, multi-channel campaigns on time and within budget, always generating an awesome return on investment. You will have an understanding of the B2B marketing mix, including everything from email nurturing and drip campaigns to social media and paid digital marketing.
You’ll be talented at:
- B2B email marketing campaign creation and execution
- Running social media platforms, crafting exciting content and engaging target audiences
- Executing monthly paid for budget for social, including building engaging advert creatives inline with our campaign strategy
- Reporting on email, social and website analytics and identifying key drivers for prospect engagement
- Liaising with external agencies and suppliers on various projects
The skills you’ll need to have:
- Knowledge in multi-channel campaign management
- Knowledge of B2B marketing techniques
- A deep understanding of analytical tools including Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, LinkedIn Insights and Twitter reporting
- Deep understanding of meaningful marketing metrics and key deliverables
- The ability to quickly adapt, tackle problems and learn
- You’ll be an ambitious self-starter with the desire to learn and develop your skills
- You’ll be willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in as no two days at Appointedd are the same
The benefits of working at Appointedd:
- We work in a beautiful city centre office, with amazing views of Edinburgh Castle.
- You’ll get an Apple MacBook and any equipment you need to do your job
- Support from a talented and passionate team
- Empowerment to explore your creative ideas
- You’ll have full ownership of your workload
- Every Friday we have a team breakfast
- We have Friday team drinks and host a company-wide “Show and tell”
- We can offer a competitive salary and company options are also available, dependent on experience.
How to apply:
Please apply with your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting what appeals to you most about the role and what you think you can bring to the team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.