Digital Marketing Executive
Here at Appointedd, we’re on a mission to be recognised as the best online booking system in the world by enabling anything, or anyone to be booked (or requested) in as little as two taps! We’d love to hear from driven individuals who would be interested in helping us achieve our goals! 🌎
Who are we?
Appointedd was born in 2011 when our founder and CEO, Leah, then a busy magazine editor, found herself unable to book an appointment with her hairdressers (and who hasn’t been there?). She saw a gap in the market for an easy online booking system. From that idea, Appointedd has grown into an industry-leading product, powering everything from small hairdressers to multi-national household names, and supported by a team of 20+ ambitious, talented people in a lovely Edinburgh office overlooking the iconic Castle.
Our company is being built by a team of incredible people, from a diverse variety of backgrounds. Our very own CEO started out in the theatre business; we have teachers, accountants and authors in the teams – all of whom bring their own skills, creativity and passion to Team Appointedd. We value the individual and encourage personal growth. Appointedd’s CTO was hired as Appointedd’s first intern, as employee number 2!
What we’ re looking for:
Appointedd is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience developing scalable, multi-platform campaigns focussing on SEM, PPC, social (paid and organic) and remarketing campaigns which drive traffic and generate high-converting MQLs. Your work exhibits a strong sense of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Your communication and collaboration skills allow you to work effectively and collaboratively with a highly talented marketing and growth team. In all, your approach to B2B marketing is relatable, creative, and personable.
Key role and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to execute multi-channel campaigns which drive and convert traffic to MQLs
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to optimise copy and landing pages for SEM and PPC traffic
- Create and manage all SEM and PPC campaigns
- Execute all organic and paid social media campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum RO
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in the paid landscape and ensure these and your campaign results are communicated clearly to the marketing, sales and growth team
- Remain agile, adaptive and act on engagement insights
- Complement our existing automated email marketing campaigns and verticals
- Ship content created by Communication Executive in appropriate form across multiple platforms
You will need:
- 2+ years experience in developing and executing digital marketing activities with a proven track in generating MQLs and strong ROI
- Exceptional communication, prioritisation, and time management skills
- Demonstrated record of successfully shipping and managing high-quality SEM, PPC and remarketing campaigns that showcase your critical thinking skills, your independence and confidence
- Proven understanding of web, keyword and social analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Google Adwords, LinkedIn Insights and more!
- Fresh and innovative ideas for customer engagement strategy
Why should you apply?
- You like being given full ownership of your workload whilst being backed by a supportive team.
- You care deeply about customers needs and delivering value to them.
- You’re interested in being a part of a company that values personal and professional development. Your manager will support you through regular 1:1s and mentorship.
- You want to hang out with a fun and inclusive team, drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and snacks provided every Friday for our weekly show and tell. (Who can say no to that!?) 🍻
- You want a free roll for breakfast every Friday. 🤤
This all sounds great! How do I apply?
If all of the above has given you the urge to fire an application over to us, great! Please send us your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com, making sure you explain a bit about why you want to work with us and what you think you can bring to the team.
If your CV is accepted, our interview process normally consists of the following steps:
📞 A 15-20 minute phone interview.
🏢 A 1 hour competency based interview with two members of our team.
💻 A follow up task completed via video call or remotely.
Unfortunately we’re not currently accepting remote applicants so we’ll only be considering those who are currently based within commuting distance of Edinburgh or are willing to relocate.