Customer Solutions Executive
Permanent Full Time Position
Here at Appointedd, we’re on a mission to be recognised as the best online booking system in the world by enabling anything, or anyone to be booked (or requested) in as little as two taps! We’d love to hear from driven individuals who would be interested in helping us achieve our goals! 🌎
Who are we?
Appointedd was born in 2011 when our founder and CEO, Leah, then a busy magazine editor, found herself unable to book an appointment with her hairdressers (and who hasn’t been there?). She saw a gap in the market for an easy online booking system. From that idea, Appointedd has grown into an industry-leading product, powering everything from small hairdressers to multi-national household names, and supported by a team of 25+ ambitious, talented people in a lovely Edinburgh office overlooking the iconic Castle.
Our company is being built by a team of incredible people, from a diverse variety of backgrounds. Our CEO started out in the theatre business; we have former teachers, accountants and authors in the teams – all of whom bring their own skills, creativity and passion to Team Appointedd. We value the individual and encourage personal growth.
Here at Appointedd our customers are at the heart of what we do and as such this is an important hire for the company. We are looking for an individual who is passionate and excited to deliver a high level of service to our customers.
Key role and responsibilities:
- Providing stellar customer service to businesses of all shapes and sizes across the world
- Technical troubleshooting and communicating with the development team to find solutions
- Customer service data reporting and analysis to drive a support strategy based on excellence
- Reviewing and updating external product and best practice documentation
- Working in unity to guide and support the external support team to ensure customer receive the best service
- Assisting in creating and sending communications to customers
- Assisting the account management team in implementing Appointedd within enterprise customer’s processes
- Guiding SME customers in product demos and set up calls when demand is high
Our perfect candidate is…
- Friendly and enthusiastic to help
- Emotionally controlled in heightened situations
- Proactive in finding and solving problems and offering solutions
- Focused in stressful scenarios
- Able to juggle priorities and multitask
- Empathetic to the challenges of our customers
- Able to assess and adjust output depending on the technical knowledge presented
- Effective and adaptive when communicating with all internal teams
- Has a positive outlook and response when communicating with customers
- Fast learner and open to change in the product and processes
- Confident in making decisions and trusting judgement
- Innovative and a critical thinker
- Always looking for challenges and opportunities
- Humble in nature
- Not afraid to seek support
We’d love it if:
- You have a growth mindset and love solving problems.
- You like taking full ownership of your workload and making a measurable impact on a business.
- You want to assist in shaping a new but highly strategic area of the business.
- You want to be part of a high-paced, dynamic team with big ambitions for the future.
- You want to feel empowered to explore and experiment in a supportive environment.
- You’re interested in being a part of a company that values personal and professional development, and will appreciate the support of a senior management team who can assist you through regular 1:1s and mentorship.
Why should you apply?
- You’re interested in marketing the world’s best online booking system! ✨
- You like being given full ownership of your workload whilst being backed by a supportive leadership team
- You get excited to grow the list of companies “Powered by Appointedd”, especially with the world’s best and most well known brands. You’re not afraid to be creative and hustle to make this happen.
- You care about Appoointedd’s brand and how we are portrayed in the public eye
- You are passionate about marketing tools and platforms which will able you to capture and convert high quality leads
- You want to be empowered to explore and experiment in a supportive environment.
- You’re interested in being a part of a company that values personal and professional development. We have a leadership team that can support you through regular management meetings, one-to-ones and mentorship.
This all sounds great! How do I apply?
We’re currently working from home in light of Covid-19. We are well positioned to onboard the successful candidate remotely. Please apply to email@example.com along with:
- A covering letter that explains why you are the perfect fit for this role. This role is very varied and we understand you won’t have in depth experience in all areas, but we want to know why we should choose you. This covering letter doesn’t have to be long but it is super important – we won’t be reviewing any CVs that are sent without one.
- Your CV
- You salary expectations
Our standard working hours are 9-6pm Monday to Friday however we are flexible on hours and working times for this role, we would also consider part time applications. Getting the right person is the most important thing to us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
No recruitment agencies please.