Business Development Executive
About the company
Appointedd is the world’s most flexible online booking software. Empowering entrepreneurs and business owners with beautiful and intuitive online booking and business management tools, Appointedd’s technology is cutting edge.
Based in the heart of Edinburgh and noted as one of the most exciting startups in Scotland, Appointedd is a hugely exciting tech business with big plans for future growth. This is your opportunity to join us on an exciting journey and have a direct influence on our future success, playing a vital role in our team. We’re a passionate and innovative team with an industry-leading product, currently onboarding household names and breaking into a global marketplace.
About the role
We are looking for a driven sales person to join our small, ambitious team in the centre of Edinburgh. You will be an integral part of the sales team having a direct impact on the sales pipeline and growth ambitions of Appointedd.
We are a team of high achievers who love problem solving for clients and we enjoy nothing better than telling the world about how amazing Appointedd is. With an in-depth knowledge of our product and a consultative sales approach, you will be able to spot opportunities for growth, convert leads into deals and collaborate with the rest of the sales team to hit our growth targets.
Key role and responsibilities:
- Generating new business leads and spotting opportunities for growth across industry
- Manage an individual lead and opportunity pipeline and contribute directly to growth targets
- Work as an integral part of the sales team, leading on early stage opportunities, closing deals and collaborating with dev and account management teams on large deals
- Leading on early stage discovery calls to understand and capture customer requirements and business cases
- Create and run demos for customers and feedback to sales team on next steps
- Attend client meetings and represent Appointedd at selected industry and networking events
- Develop business cases to use in proposals
- Liaise with customers through early stage opportunity, following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team
The successful candidate will have:
- Keen commercial awareness and ambition to grow within our sales team
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of saas technology
The benefits of working at Appointedd
- We work in a beautiful city centre office, with amazing views of Edinburgh Castle
- You’ll get a MacBook and any equipment you need to do your job
- We can supply any additional training you require
- Your manager will be part of the senior management team and can support you through regular 1:1s and mentorship
- You’ll have support from a talented and passionate team
- You’ll have empowerment to explore your creative ideas
- You’ll have full ownership of your workload
- Every Friday we have a team breakfast
- We have Friday team drinks and host a company-wide “Show and tell”
- We can offer a competitive salary and company share options are also available, dependent on experience.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter explaining why you are the right person for this role to Gintare at firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.