About the company
Appointedd is the world’s most flexible online booking software. Empowering entrepreneurs and business owners with beautiful and intuitive online booking and business management tools, Appointedd’s technology is cutting edge.
Based in the heart of Edinburgh and noted as one of the most exciting startups in Scotland, Appointedd is a hugely exciting tech business with big plans for future growth. This is your opportunity to join us on an exciting journey and have a direct influence on our future success, playing a vital role in our team. We’re a passionate and innovative team with an industry-leading product, currently onboarding household names and breaking into a global marketplace.
About the role
We are looking for a skilled Account Manager to join our small, ambitious team in the centre of Edinburgh. You will be an integral part of the growth team having a direct impact on the success of our client accounts and growth ambitions of Appointedd.
We are a team of high achievers who love problem solving for clients and we enjoy nothing better than telling the world about how amazing Appointedd is. With an in-depth knowledge of our product and a consultative approach, you will nurture existing client relationships, be able to spot opportunities for growth within accounts, convert new business leads into deals and collaborate with the rest of the sales team to hit our growth targets.
Becoming an expert in relevant sectors, the successful candidate will be able to take new business, referral and account growth opportunities through the sales pipeline to close, whilst maintaining existing relationships and nurturing new ones.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and keen commercial awareness and ambition to grow within our team.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Operate as the key point of contact for assigned strategic accounts
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with account leads
- Assist clients with product and feature requests, escalated support queries and account changes
- Conduct quarterly client reviews face to face or over video, providing clients with in-depth feedback on booking performance and making informed recommendations to increase customer conversion, acquisition and efficiencies
- Identify key opportunities to grow business within existing client accounts
- Ensure high level of service is provided at all times to encourage referral outside of account leading to growth opportunities
- Present data insights to clients in an easy to understand and manageable format
New Business Sales
- Manage an individual lead and new business opportunity pipeline and contribute directly to growth targets
- Attend client meetings and represent Appointedd at selected industry and networking events
- Liaise with customers through early stage opportunities, following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team
- Collaborate with Customer Solutions and wider commercial team to ensure smooth on-boarding and implementation of new client accounts
The successful candidate will have
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Experience in sales, business development or account management
- Knowledge of saas technology
The benefits of working at Appointedd
- We work in a beautiful city centre office, with amazing views of Edinburgh Castle
- You’ll get a MacBook and any equipment you need to do your job
- We can supply any additional training you require
- Your manager will be part of the senior management team and can support you through regular 1:1s and mentorship
- You’ll have support from a talented and passionate team
- You’ll have empowerment to explore your creative ideas
- You’ll have full ownership of your workload
- Every Friday we have a team breakfast
- We have Friday team drinks and host a company-wide “Show and tell”
- We can offer a competitive salary and company share options are also available, dependent on experience
How to apply
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter explaining why you are the right person for this role to Gintare at email@example.com. No agencies, please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.