Here at Appointedd, we’re on a mission to be recognised as the best online booking system in the world by enabling anything, or anyone to be booked (or requested) in as little as two taps! We’d love to hear from driven individuals who would be interested in helping us achieve our goals! 🌎
Who are we?
Appointedd was born in 2011 when our founder and CEO, Leah, then a busy magazine editor, found herself unable to book an appointment with her hairdressers (and who hasn’t been there?). She saw a gap in the market for an easy online booking system. From that idea, Appointedd has grown into an industry-leading product, powering everything from small hairdressers to multi-national household names, and supported by a team of over 20 ambitious, talented people in Edinburgh and beyond.
Our company is being built by a team of incredible people, from a diverse variety of backgrounds. Our very own CEO started out in the theatre business; we have teachers, accountants and authors in the teams – all of whom bring their own skills, creativity and passion to Team Appointedd. We value the individual and encourage personal growth.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a skilled Account Manager to join our small, ambitious team. You will be an integral part of the growth team having a direct impact on the success of our client accounts and growth ambitions of Appointedd.
We are a team of high achievers who love problem solving for clients and we enjoy nothing better than telling the world about how amazing Appointedd is. With an in-depth knowledge of our product and a consultative approach, you will nurture existing client relationships, strategically manage and own the direction of your accounts, spot opportunities for growth within accounts, convert new business leads into deals and collaborate with the rest of the sales and growth team to hit our growth targets.
Becoming an expert in relevant sectors, the successful candidate will be able to take new business, referral and account growth opportunities through the sales pipeline to close, whilst maintaining existing relationships and nurturing new ones.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, keen commercial awareness, a passion for helping prospects and clients and a strong ambition to grow within our team.
Key role and responsibilities
- Operate as the key point of contact for assigned enterprise accounts
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with account leads
- Build, maintain and evolve strategic plans for each of these accounts
- Act as a key point of contact for clients to escalate feature requests, enhanced support queries and account changes (these will then be implemented by our Ops and Support team)
- Prepare and conduct quarterly client reviews, providing clients with in-depth feedback on booking performance and making informed recommendations to increase customer conversion, acquisition and efficiencies
- Identify significant opportunities to grow business within existing clients, associated accounts and their networks
- Ensure a high level of service is provided at all times to encourage referral outside of account leading to growth opportunities
- Present data insights to clients in an easy to understand and manageable format
- Act as a trusted partner to senior stakeholders across the client
- Ensure a strong, sustainable partnership is built, allowing Appointedd to grow to become a business critical service across our clients
Enterprise account coordination
- Manage an individual lead and new business opportunity pipeline which contributes directly to growth targets
- Attend client meetings and represent Appointedd at selected industry and networking events (as Covid restrictions allow!)
- Liaise with customers through early stage opportunities, following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Present proposals to customers alongside members of the commercial team
- Collaborate with our implementation team and relevant teams across the business to ensure smooth on-boarding and implementation of new client accounts
Who are we looking for?
- You have a commercial mindset, and relish the opportunity that navigating enterprise accounts presents
- You have excellent organisational and project management skills
- You have excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- You get satisfaction from keeping meticulous records on our clients and relationships
- You love building relationships with our clients and thrive working with people
- You have experience in sales, business development or account management and knowledge of SaaS technology
Why should you apply?
- You like being given full ownership of your workload whilst being backed by a supportive team.
- You care deeply about customers needs and delivering value to them.
- You’re interested in being a part of a company that values personal and professional development. Your manager will support you through regular 1:1s and mentorship.
This all sounds great! How do I apply?
If all of the above has given you the urge to fire an application over to us, great! Please send us your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure you explain a bit about why you want to work with us and what you think you can bring to the team. If you’re happy to share, we’d ideally like to know your current salary or salary expectations too.
If your CV is accepted, our interview process normally consists of the following steps:
📞 A 15-20 minute phone interview.
🏢 A 1 hour competency based interview with two members of our commercial team.
💻 A 30 minute follow up task completed remotely or via video call.