Here at Appointedd, we’re on a mission to be recognised as the best online booking system in the world by enabling anything, or anyone to be booked (or requested) in as little as two taps! We’d love to hear from driven individuals who would be interested in helping us achieve our goals! 🌎
Who are we?
Appointedd was born in 2011 when our founder and CEO, Leah, then a busy magazine editor, found herself unable to book an appointment with her hairdressers (and who hasn’t been there?). She saw a gap in the market for an easy online booking system. From that idea, Appointedd has grown into an industry-leading product, powering everything from small hairdressers to multi-national household names, and supported by a team of 18+ ambitious, talented people in a lovely Edinburgh office overlooking the iconic Castle.
Our company is being built by a team of incredible people, from a diverse variety of backgrounds. Our very own CEO started out in the theatre business; we have teachers, accountants and authors in the teams – all of whom bring their own skills, creativity and passion to Team Appointedd. We value the individual and encourage personal growth. Appointedd’s CTO was hired as Appointedd’s first intern, as employee number 2!
What will you be doing?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive to join our small, ambitious team in the centre of Edinburgh. You will be an integral part of the account team, having a direct impact on the success of our client accounts and implementations.
We are a team of high achievers who love delighting our customers with our amazing product. With an in-depth knowledge of our booking solution and a supportive approach, you will be communicating directly with our enterprise customers, providing them with best in class service and ensuring all of their needs are met.
Becoming an expert in all things Appointedd, the successful candidate will be able to work independently and collaboratively across teams. You will have an excellent telephone manner, strong written communication skills and superior organisational and project management skills.
Key role and responsbilities
- Enterprise user support
You will be responsible for responding to and actioning all incoming support queries from the users of the enterprise client e.g. employees. This includes:
- Providing the best level of service through phone and chat messenger
- Making any appropriate (pre-approved) changes to the account as per requests from the users
- Receiving and recording feature requests from users
- Reporting escalated support enquiries to the Account Manager
- Assist with incident resolution and communications with clients
- Enterprise account coordination
You will work closely with the Account Manager to ensure the client is offered the highest level of service at all times, encouraging referral opportunities outside of the account. This includes:
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the client through regular communication, efficient action, and a professional manner
- Identifying any areas for improvement in the account setup
- Gathering data insights for clients and assisting Account Managers in presenting data an easy to understand and manageable format
- Assisting the Account Manager in preparing for the client’s quarterly review, providing in-depth feedback on the client’s booking performance and making informed recommendations to meet the client’s goals
- Enterprise account implementations
An Account Executive will work alongside the Customer Solutions Manager to ensure a smooth and effective implementation upon kick-off of the account.
- Testing the proposed account setup to ensure that all requirements are met
- Setting up accounts as confirmed with the Customer Solutions Manager
- Regularly reporting process back to the Customer Solutions Manager
Who are we looking for?
- You’ll have excellent organisational and project management skills
- Your written and oral communication skills will be second to none and you’ll enjoy dealing with our clients on a day to day basis
- You’ll have previous experience in a customer facing role and knowledge of/ interest in SaaS technology
Why should you apply?
- You like being given full ownership of your workload whilst being backed by a supportive team.
- You care deeply about customers needs and delivering value to them
- You’re interested in being a part of a company that values personal and professional development. Your manager will support you through regular 1:1s and mentorship.
- You want to hang out with a fun and inclusive team, drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and snacks provided every Friday for our weekly show and tell. (Who can say no to that!?) 🍻
- You want a free roll for breakfast every Friday. 🤤
This all sounds great! How do I apply?
If all of the above has given you the urge to fire an application over to us, great! Please send us your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com, making sure you explain a bit about why you want to work with us and what you think you can bring to the team.
If your CV is accepted, our interview process normally consists of the following steps:
📞 A 15-20 minute phone interview.
🏢 A 1 hour competency based interview with two members of our commercial team.
💻 A 30 minute role play sales call via video call.
Unfortunately we’re not currently accepting remote applicants so we’ll only be considering those who are currently based within commuting distance of Edinburgh or are willing to relocate.