Eleven pipers taking Stripe payments with Appointedd bookings
On the eleventh day of Christmas…
If you like the idea of taking payments or deposits online but think it must be very complicated to set up, think again! Our Stripe integration delivers cost effective and secure payment processing. With Appointedd and Stripe, you can take payment for your online bookings, request a deposit or full payment at the point of booking, or send an invoice once the booking has been made, giving you real flexibility to meet the needs of your customers.
We chose Stripe to take payments for bookings for a number of reasons:
- Stripe focuses on providing a platform for small businesses, offering simple, competitive rates and accepting a variety of major credit and debit cards
- Stripe is PCI and SSL compliant and your customer details are sent straight from your booking tool to Stripe’s secure servers
- Stripe is easy for you to set up in just a few minutes
- You can review vital information and reports in the comprehensive Stripe dashboard
- Stripe offers a clean, unintrusive user experience; the customer is not taken out of the Appointedd booking tools when they make a payment, making the whole process intuitive and seamless
- Stripe also offers an unbranded checkout, reducing distraction or confusion for the customer.
Thanks to our full integration with Stripe, it’s easy to start taking payments. All you need to do is go to the settings area of your Appointedd account, go to ‘Payments’ and click ‘Connect to Stripe’ to enter your bank details.
The 12 integrations of Christmas